Huntersville | Lake Norman | Charlotte | Mooresville |Cornelius | Davidson | Denver

Risk Insurance

A Builders Risk policy is needed during the time of construction or renovation that requires the structure to be vacant.  This can apply to personal homes or business properties


  • Who needs to obtain the policy? The owner or the contractor can secure a Builders Risk policy, be sure to communicate from the beginning to determine that responsibility so you are covered!

We are an independent agency so we are able to quote with multiple different companies to get you the most coverage for the lowest premium.  What we offer:

  • Over 50 years in insurance knowledge to help advise you as our client
  • Claims Support
  • “Apples to Apples” quoting
  • Processing ongoing policy changes as your business grows

Call us to learn about your options and get a quote!


Share This