Huntersville | Lake Norman | Charlotte | Mooresville |Cornelius | Davidson | Denver
Life insurance is one of the most misunderstood types of insurance an individual can get. Most people assume that life insurance in not affordable and that they would not need it. If you have one or ten people dependent on your support either financially or at home, you have the need for life insurance.
Life insurance has two main functions – to provide immediate assistance for expenses after death and to replace future income in order to maintain your dependent’s lives. There are different types of life insurance that you can get based on the premium you want to pay and the specific need you have:
- Term Life Insurance – Guarantee of level premiums for a certain time frame of 10, 20, or 30 years. Term life insurance allows you to maximize your coverage for the least amount of money.
- Universal Life Insurance – Universal life insurance policies are meant to last for your whole life. You will typically pay premiums the duration of the policy since it will not end after a specific date. UL policies have a “target premium” and will build a cash value account as premium is paid and time goes by. Premiums may need to increase as cost of insurance increases or as your cash value account decreases.
We are an independent agency so we are able to quote with multiple different companies to get you the most coverage for the lowest premium. What we offer:
- Over 50 years in insurance knowledge to help advise you as our client
- Claims Support
- “Apples to Apples” quoting
- Processing ongoing policy changes as you or your family grows
Call us to learn about your options and get a quote!