Lines Of Business
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- AARP Auto Insurance
General Liability Insurance in Huntersville and Charlotte protects the small business for legal responsibility for the damage it causes to other people or entities. Liability insurance is usually priced according to the risk of the industry in which the business operates. A business that manufactures toys, for example, faces different risks than a consulting firm. Liability insurance shields a business and its employees if they cause bodily injury or property damage.
Commercial auto insurance protects the insured against losses involving the use of automobiles. Various commercial auto insurance in Huntersville coverages may be bought depending on the desires of the insured. Such coverages include the liability coverages of bodily injury, property damage, and medical payments, and the physical damage coverages of collision and comprehensive.
The Hartford introduced a series of enhancements to its Employment Practices Liability Insurance ( EPLI ) product for midsize to large companies. The program features an expanded definition of wrongful acts, a broader definition of insured, extensive coverage for damages and claim expenses, prior acts coverage, and a choice of higher limits and deductibles. Optional coverages are available for punitive, exemplary, multiplied and liquidated damages (where state law permits), and protection for independent contractors.
Inland Marine Property Insurance Huntersville- insurance signals broad coverage of properties exposed to the transportation peril and those subject to being used or kept at a location other than the insured’s customary premises. Eligible property is identified in the Nationwide Definition of Marine Insurance.
Business property insurance indemnifies a person with an interest in physical property for its loss or the loss of its income-producing ability.
Save on Automobile Insurance
Get so much more than exceptional auto insurance coverage at great rates. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing an accident or repair won’t disrupt your busy life.
Latest Insurance News Around The Greater Huntersville Lake Norman Area
- Do an interior and exterior inventory of your home -Take pictures of the outside of your home -Take pictures of every room in your home (open closets, drawers) -Move your vehicles away from any trees or unsecured structures -Remove any personal items from your...
1. First call Fogle Insurance Group – 704-875-3060 2. If it is an emergency and you cannot reach us, please call the appropriate company for assistance or to file a claim Auto Owners Insurance Property- 888-252-4626 Flood-...
Flood and flash floods can occur at anytime anywhere. This includes the Charlotte Area, Lake Norman Area, Coasts, and Mountains. Roughly 25% of flood claims come from areas that are not considered "high risk". With recent hurricanes and flash flooding...